Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clara Talks!


This is Isobel talkin'! How are you all! GOOD! I hope so! Today my friend will talk to you!!! (by the way my friend who shall now talk to you is Clara!)

Hello!
So I am Isobel's friend and if Shreya is reading this, HELLO TO YOU! ( And everyone else.) So, I am a little angry because someone, (actually 3 peeps) said that they didn't like I and I blog and I totally disagree with that. Isobel says that she is angry.
Anyway, at school today Mr.Weinberg had to go to a conference and Mrs.Rebstock just had a baby so we had two new teachers (aka Mrs. Kariotis and Mr. Nau) and they were nice. I still like Mr.Weinberg more though, only because he has been teaching us all year. We had a fire drill right before we were going to go on a field trip and we were all freezing by the time we got back.

Clara/ at the beginning Isobel

PS. There is a picture of tea because I LOVE to drink tea.

PPS. Isobel LOVES to drink tea too!

No comments:

Post a Comment