Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fashion, Fashion and Even More Fashion!


Today my sister, Madeleine made herself a blog! It is called... Fashion, Fashion and Even More Fashion! She want's more viewers and asked me to advertise her blog! So, I demand you to check it out (that basically means to vote on her polls, read it when you can and follow)!

Description:

This blog is all about fashion! It has great ideas and excellent drawings. It will include some other things, but it focuses mostly on clothes.

Address:

www.iluvfashiondiy.blogspot.com

Picture:

At the top!!!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment