Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, April 20, 2009

Even more idiot videos!

People on youtube, there are a lot more videos of us as idiots. A lot! When we were about six and seven, we thought that they were wonderful videos and it was like being on tv. But we were such idiots in the videos but we thought that we were being cool!

If I remember right, one of our very first posts was of awesome youtube videos. Somehow, we included all our old videos of us. So if you look in the archives at the really really really old posts, you'll see all of our other idiotic videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment