Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ONOMATOPOEIA!

I have a really hard spelling word:

ONOMATOPOEIA!!!!

I know, I know, it is sooooooo hard! Can you spell ONOMATOPOEIA?! I can! And, yes i am not looking it up in the dictionary (though I did just click on dictionary to know how to spell dictionary)! So, I now need to practice...


ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA ONOMATOPOEIA!!!

If you can not spell ONOMATOPOEIA, then HA HA HA because, a third grader can spell a word you can't!!! HA HA HA!!! I AM UNBEATABLE!!!

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment