Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ray Charles!

Okay people. At school we're doing a project on African-American musicians. We went to the library and we got to choose a book about a musician, and we would study that person.
Right off I knew I wanted Billy Holliday (If I'm spelling her name right,) because she is totally awesome and all in all an interesting person. But she was taken. So I chose Ella Fitzgerald. Then I found out that Ray Charles was one of the choices. That was a no-brainer for me. I needed to get Ray Charles. I think he's so cool that I even named my cat after him! I was too late. Ray Charles had been taken. So I'm stuck with Ella Fitzgerald. She's still cool, but out of her, Ray Charles, and Billy Holliday, she is probably my least favorite. In case you're wondering about these people, here are videos of them each.

Ray Charles:



Ella Fitzgerald:



Billy Holliday:



Watch them all and vote on the pole!

Iris

1 comment: