Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthstones and Birthflowers!

Okay people I was looking at birthstone and birth flower charts and I thought I would just post it because Mother's day is coming up and it might be useful.

Birthstones
Month/Flower
January/Garnet
February/Amethyst
March/Aquamarine
April/Diamond
May/Emerald
June/Pearl
July/Ruby
August/Peridot
September/Sapphire
October/Opal
November/Topaz
December/Zircon

Birth Flower
Month/Flower
January/Carnation
February/Violet
March/Jarquil
April/Sweet peas
May/Lily of the Valley
June/Rose
July/Larkspur
August/Gladiola
September/Aster
October/Calendula
November/Chrysanthemum
December/Narcissus


That's All!
Enjoy!


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment