Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tribute to Micheal Jackson

Micheal Jackson died today. pretty much everyone in San Francisco knew within at least half an hour of it happening. He just seems emortal, you know? He lived a pretty sad life. His parents abused him, he was a gigantic star at age five, he was sort of "weird" (but in a good way,) and yeah.

Micheal Jackson was home when he got a heart attack today. 911 was dialed and they came, and found him not breathing. they took him to the hospital and said he was in a coma, but it was later confirmed that he had passed away.

I'm just stating the facts that I assume you already know.




Once I figure it out I will post pics of Micheal Jackson in memory of him.


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment