Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, June 15, 2009

This awesome song!!!

So, I'm REALLY into this song!!! I'm sure you all know it but I'll introduce it

VIVA LA VIDA!!!
ANYWAY, HERE'S THE VIDEO!!!



BU BYE!!!

Isobel

3 comments:

  1. BTW, It's VIDA. I agree tho, it's sooo calming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :]
    Yeah i love the song but unless you have seen thr lyrics, you have NO idea what the song is about, just that it's a good tune- or is it just me? I knew the words to about 2 lines before i googled thre lyrics :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV the song, but somehow I just think about it a lot differently now that I see the video. I feel the same about a lot of other videos of songs that I think are really good. Like that song by Pink, "Stupid Girls" I think it's called. If you go to youtube and search it, the music video is just... weird. So is a lot of songs by Fergie. But that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete