Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Pets!!!












The post before this one is about Iris's pets but, this one is about mine!!!! I have one skinny brown cat who thinks he's the king of the world named Oliver, I have one big, fat, orange cat who is on the couch ALL DAY named Rosy, I have a fat mouse who LOVES running on his wheel named Dusty, I have a shy sleepy mouse named Lola, I have 2 frogs which I have named yet which I think are super heros because they only need to be cleaned twice a year, and are feed 2 times a week 4 pellets!!!!, I have 19 fish in the pond which die quite a lot for know reason (we don't name them because they live in the pond and die quite a lot), then I have 2 other frogs which live in the pond their named Conner and Abby and they are VERY hyper!!!!, I also am looking after a Beta fish for my friend while she's in Israel, and I am waiting for a cocoon to hatch, and earth-worm cocoons to hatch (I'm guessing there is about 13 of them) So, here is the math of how many pets I have!!!!

1
     +
1
    +
1
    +
1
     +
2
     +
19
    +
2
     +
1
     +
1
     +
13
-------------
42!!!
I have 42 pets!!!! Here are some pics of them!!!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment