Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birds

Okay people did I tell you I have tons of pets? I have one fluffy black cat named Frowsty, one skinny black cat named Ray Charles, one really, really skinny orange cat named Albert, one black and white shy cat named Tuxedo, one silky tabby named Henry, one evil double-yellow-headed-amazon (a green bird,) named Zoe, and one African Grey (A gray bird,) named Pigwidgeon (yes, I got the name from Harry Potter,) and my Mom fosters kittens so there's usually a lot more.

Basically I have a pretty full house.

I have decided to document my birds in a short video. Here it is.



Enjoy!

Iris

1 comment: