Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, June 29, 2009

Billy Mays Died!!!

Enough about Michael Jackson!!! It's Billy Mays time! Billy Mays is dead. It is very very sad. I mean, he was a good man. Even though, I am half death from his ads, I am disappointed in his death. He died from heart disease on June 28th, 2009 Sunday morning. In tribute I will show you two of his ads.






In Mourning,
Isobel

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that guy, but I didn't know his name was Billy Mays, or that he died.

    ReplyDelete