Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, June 12, 2009

My dad's assistant's dog

Okay so my dad works at a company that shall remain unnamed. It's a website, and yeah. He started out as an assistant to this dude, than he managed to fire his own boss and obtain his boss's job. So now he is officially called "Chief of science and development" or something like that. He has like five assistants, I call them "peons" from this computer game that I used to play. One of his assistants has this really awesome dog that can do a lot of tricks like when you say bedtime the dog will lie down and pretend to yawn. Or when you make your hand look like a gun and say "pow!" The dog will pretend to be dead. He's awesome dog and here's a pic of him.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment