Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random!

Random Picture!





I don't really know what I should write about but I should because I haven't wrote much lately. Oh, but today is a special day because... 3/3/9! Can you guess why... 3x3=9 and 9 is a square number so, yay. Also, i really want to get a pet rabbit but my mum won't get me one! So I will make a poll for peeps who have rabbits to tell ME if they are easy to take care of! If you do not know me nor Iris please let us know that someone who we don't know has visited our blog! Thank you for reading my post of total RANDOMNESS!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment