Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Text Talk Mania!

Hi! I don't really need to say anything, though I wanted to write on the blog! Today I guess I'll teach you how to read Text Talk!


plz = please

i = I

u = you

cul8er = see you later

c = see

kewl = cool

skool = school

That's only a small part of Text Talk. But now I'll give you a made up Text Talk sentence, which will have all of the words I have just shown you!

i am at skool. it is not kewl. all i c is boring work. will u plz get me out of here! i guess you can't though. CUL8ER!!!


Just to make it clear that was a TOTALLY MADE UP SENTENCE!!!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment