Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My New New Video!

=Sara Bareillies! She wrote the song in the intro of this video!








This is the real video to Love Song. And the whole song! I Can't get video on here! SAD SAD SAD SAD! But you can go to www.youtube.com and type in Love Song Sara Bareillies, then you can see the video!

OMG! It is taking to long to upload my STUPID video! I want it to just upload so everyone can see it... NOW NOW NOW!!! whatever.






Keeps Gettin' Better!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment