Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Awesome Outfit!!!








I want to show you my awesome outfit I'm wearing today and where I got all the items!!!

Start from the bottom. There is my full AWESOME OUTFIT!!! Go up to the scarf, that is from Frankies on the Park, which is located on N. Clark Street Chicago, IL! Now go to the T- Shirt. This was from New Look (located in many places)! Now go up and look at the belt. This is from JIGSAW junior! Then go up and look at the jeans. These are from True Religion! Then the finishing touch is... the beautiful me!!! ( just kidding!)



Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment