Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Poem!

This is a strange mini poem like story I made up in my dreams!



Rose opens her eyes, it is dead silent "Everyone is asleep" she thought "Good". So she tip toed her way down the hallway and peeked into the library door, no one was there so she carried on. She scanned the bookshelves for the one book. She could almost smell the old pages and see the gold cover shining. Then, there it was. The book looked tiny surrounded by the million other books. She reaches out for the one book and brings it down to herself. She starts to flick through the pages when suddenly the pages start flying everywhere! The windows open and the pages fly out with the cover! The book. Gone. Gone forever.



So, how did you like it!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment