Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, February 27, 2009

The mouse fight

Today my mice (Lola and Dusty) were in a big fight aka Lola was sleeping on the running wheel NOT the bed. So I was their councilor! Okay, the first thing I did was I got the mice out, then I put them on my big white coffee table together, so it was a big, white, blank, space for them to communicate. Then I let them be by themselves for awhile. After that I checked on them they were sitting together, that was good enough! And I put them in their cage and they went into the same house/bed!




Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment