Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, May 4, 2009

Which Musician Did You Like Most?

One of our polls is closed, so I figured out how to put the results on (aka. copy and paste). I also (just to let you know what the poll was for got the videos of the singers for you! Enjoy!


Ray Charles


Ella Fitzgerald


Billie Holiday


Now, here is the results of the poll!


WHICH MUSCIAN
DID YOU LIKE MOST?

Ray Charles! 2 (40%)

Ella Fitzgerald! 0 (0%)

Billy Holliday! 1 (20%)

They're all great! 0 (0%)

I hate them all! 2 (40%)


Votes so far: 5
Poll closed

I hope that you thought this was a useful post. l8r g8r!

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment