Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The History of SUP!

Greetings from, ME Isobel! Hello there! Today I shall talk to you about the history of SUP! But, you have to know the definition of sup before you know the history. Sup is a greeting. Though, it does not mean hello, it really means "how are you?" Sup is a form of "What's up?!" But, as you will learn today, through time words like "What's up" will change. This is a timeline!



__________________________________________________

"What is up with you!" "What is up!" "What's up!" " Wassup!" "SUP!"


Now, of course, some people say the older ones, not just SUP! Like, I think most people just say "What's up," thats why at the beginning I put the definition of SUP! So, I hope you enjoyed seeing this timeline for, I worked very hard on it! it took a lot of blank lines, spaces, and deletes!

P.S On the timeline pretend there are tiny lines connecting the line and the word!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment