Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog promoting video

Okay people, I wanted to to promote my two blogs (including this one, which I did say that I shared,) so I invited a friend over to make a video on youtube with me.
I had to figure out how to do it, so I went onto youtube, got the information, and while I did so I emailed it to Isobel. Me and my other friend made the video, published it, all with an old MacBook, the internet, some paper, a sharpie, imovie, and photo booth.

I don't mean to brag or anything, but the ability to improvise is a very useful one.

Anyways, here is the video!




I very much encourage all you followers to make other youtube videos promoting these two blogs.

Iris

P.S. I'm the one with the blue Paul Frank top.

No comments:

Post a Comment