Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, January 1, 2010

Lady Gaga's Songs!

I love lady gaga! so i decided to post all of her amazing songs! (there might be an ad at the beginning!)


Bad Romance


Just Dance


Eh Eh Nothing Else I Can Say


LoveGame


Paparazzi


Poker Face


Beautiful, Dirty, Rich


Speechless


Brown Eyes


Boys Boys Boys


Teeth


Alejandro


Telephone feat. Beyonce


Dance in the Dark


So happy i could die


Starstruck


Monster



Hope you like them!

-Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment