Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dunkin' Donuts


I am so mad right now because I am craving a good donut! and I hate Krispy Kreme donuts because they're so greasy, and the only truly good donut is from Dunkin' Donuts even though they're a chain. But there is no Dunkin' Donuts in the state of California! that's terrible.

Here's a video of this guy who participated in the Dunkin's Next Donut contest and won it. I've created and entered three donuts so far.



I included a picture of his donut. It's just a glazed sour cream donut with chopped Heath bar on top. I created one with chocolate dough and rasberry sugar coating, one with maple icing and bavarian creme and mini chocolate chips, and one more I don't remember. They all sound better than that. In case any of you want to participate in the contest yourself, it's just at dunkindonuts.com/donut


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment