Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting Rid of... A LOT OF STUFF!

TODAY I AM GONNA CLEAR OUT THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!


Getting Rid of... POLLS!

What is your favorite color?

Red, Orange, Yellow, White = 0 (0%)

Green = 4 (25%)

Blue = 3 (18%)

Pink = 2 (12%)

Purple = 2 (12%)

Black = 5 (31%)


Do you like this Blog?

I Love It! = 14 (87%)

It's Okay = 2 (12%)

I Like It, It's Not Good, I Hate It! = 0 (0%)


Getting Rid of... MY BLOG LIST!





i just getting rid of it...


Getting Rid Of... IZZ'S THING OF TEXT OF THE DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR (WELL WHEN I CHANGE IT)...


i am gonna change it to posts... so when i want to change it, it will be in a post!



That's all for now!



Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment