Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, January 1, 2010

Cats

Hi. My dad got a book of XKCD comics for Christmas and in one it showed a graph of human intelligence when they are with other humans compared to when they are with cats. It clearly stated that people's IQ's go down when they are with cats. It showed a guy alone saying some really smart thing, and then pointing to a cat saying "You're a kitty!" How true! Because my mom just noticed that I had a kitten on my lap and was pointing, saying "You're a baby cat!"

-Iris

1 comment:

  1. I really like the blog redesign!

    It is very true that a human's intelligence decreases in direct relation to how close they are to a cat. Iris is an excellent example of this phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete