Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Monday, January 3, 2011

Flowers


Hello, people! I love flowers. They're so weird, how they have no brain, but yet they move. My personal favorite flower is the white anemone. They're so elegant--white with a black center. I always thought that would be the perfect wedding theme, besides death. Or blood. Anyways, if I had to choose a colorful flower, it would have to be your average red rose. They're so striking, yet delicate. Other flowers I love are the iris (for obvious reasons) and hydrangeas (especially blue ones.)

-Iris








No comments:

Post a Comment