Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2NE1



It depends how you pronounce it! Most people say "to anyone," but the band actually calls itself "21,". Either way, 2ne1 is a South Korean band that is really famous in Asia. They're like Lady Gaga there. They have a very unique style (just look at them!) and their names are (in order based on the picture,) Minzy, Bom, Dara, and CL. Their music is a bit weird, but cool at the same time. My favorite songs of theirs is Fire. It's the kind of thing you either love or you hate, but I definitely love it. Take a look!

-Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment