Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Thursday, December 30, 2010

OWN network

So, did you hear? Oprah's getting her own network. It's called OWN, Oprah Winfrey Network. Carson Kressley and Nancy O'dell are hosting a show I'm very excited to see, called "Your Own Show," A contest where contenders voted by viewers as the best fight to earn their own show on the network. Unfortunately, OWN does not come with my cable service, but still, who can't enjoy a little bit of Carson Kressley? He's one of the funniest people on the planet. Just watch this.

-Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment