Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Cat Movies

Hello Darling Readers!!!!!
I have made some extremely boring and devastatingly long videos about my fat cat Rosy. I decided to post them, but let me warn you: The longest one is sixteen minutes long. They are me, talking about my cat, while looking at my cat. Unless you are deeply concerned and interested in the life of my cat, Rosy, don't take the time out of your life to watch them. Go and jump of a cliff or get bitten by a poisonous salamander.


_________________________IN THE FUTURE!!!__________________________




Sadly they could not be posted.


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment