Games to Play:
1. Say you have to go to the bathroom, take some food with you secretly and hide it somewhere, repeat until the food on the table is mostly gone. People will wonder where the food went and what that bad smell is!
2. Stare people down at the table. When they ask someone what you're doing, look away. It may sound immature, but it is so fun!!!
3. Take the pie and throw it in someone's face/ start a food fight!!
4. Take hold of the turkey, put it on your hand and pretend it is real. "Well hello Mr. Turkey" "Greeting Ms. Isobel, how are you?" "Quite fine, you?" "Well besides the part that I am slowly being demolished , I'm wonderful!"
5. Imagine everyone at your table having the heads of the food your eating. It is great fun!
Tips for Decorations:
1. Put pumpkins... EVERYWHERE!
2. Create a cute diorama of the first Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving today. If you don't have that much time, stick some lego people in a sloppy forest and house drawing. Or not.
3. Put orange candles everywhere
4. Put pretend turkeys on window ledges. Or buy a couple live ones as pets.
5. Have really cool plates and festive tableware.
Getting into the Spirit Tips:
1. Scream on the streets "Hail The Turkey!!!"
2. Hide in a box with a turkey.
3. Stuff your face with food.
4. Throw stuffing out of the window yelling "Happy Thanksgiving, Mwah HA HA!"
5. Think about what your thankful for.
Thanksgiving Lame but Fun Party Tips:
1. Put on a Thanksgiving play!
2. Write letters to and from items on the table (ex. Saucer to Sweet Potatoes)
3. Dress up as characters from Thanksgiving
4. Invite the whole family to come!
5. Write Happy Thanksgiving over and over on a sheet of paper in different fonts with friends.
I hoped this made your Thanksgiving marvelous.