Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, October 8, 2010


Hey! I just went to county fair, (a giant fair at my school) and it was so fun! I got face paint, sang in front of the whole school, won a cake on (musical squares with cake) sold trivia questions, pet rabbits, sheep, geese, ducks, chickens and goats, bought a t-shirt, donated to a charity, won candy, jumped over walls, bought a cookie and did many more marvelous and spectacular things.
I had so much fun!

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment