Here are 5 tips in categories to use for your halloween fun!
Games to Play With Candy:
1. Trading candy for candy
2. See how much candy you can shove into your mouth with yours friends in 1 minute
3. Open your widow and when somebody come to trick or treat throw candy at them
4. If you have too much, go outside and throw all your candy on the pavement see how long it is until everything is gone.
5. Hide your candy around the house, whenever you have an emergency suger-low you can immediately cure yourself before you die from LOC (lack of candy)
Tips for decorations
1. Be creative. I have a head on a chopping board next to a saw with a rat on top.
2. Red eyes and bats go perfectly.
3. Put decorations on assortments of levels. Hang them, put them on tables, have them scrambling on the floor etc.
4. Put things on your widow.
5. Be gory. Be disgusting. Sure kids might start screaming and have nightmares for the rest of there lives and need to go to counseling. You know what Sue says (glee) halloween IS fear! Mwah ha ha!
Halloween Party tips
1. Go old-school. Bobbing for apples is great fun
2. Put on creepy halloween techno music, it will get people away from the normal idiotic pop music.
3. Serve food in the shape of body parts.
4. Get cool napkins!
5. Wear really cool costumes
Getting into the spirt tips
1. Decorate your house. Mega. Make it the house of horror.
2. Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show!!
3. Sit down. Make it pitch black. Get a flashlight. Start telling ghost stories. The best are ones about ice cream trucks, masks, turning people into stone, axes, swinging in a playground alone, clowns and barbies.
4. Start screaming.
5. Scare people. Get yourself scared. Trust me. It feels great!
I hope this helped make your halloween spectacular!