Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, October 9, 2010

GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I have just recently discovered the wonderful world of GLEE! I love it sooooooooooooooooooo much, I have watched (so far) all of the season two episodes and eight of the season one. I started watching the ones that came out, but then wanted to catch up, so I bought the season two set and am working my way through all the episodes (yesterday I watched four and 1/2 glee episodes)! I am completely obsessed... I love Puck, Will, Finn, Quinn, Mercedes and, Kurt, Tina, Rachel, Sue, Emma and Arty. So basically I love all the characters. Do you like glee?

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment