Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

shoes...

right now I am kind of obsessed with shoes... Which might sound really vain or stupid or something, but shoes can be so amazing! I just got back from Burning Man (I'll right more about that later,) and it was normal burning man weather... Really hot most of the time, a couple dust storms, and one 3 hour rain storm. all of this ruined the two pairs of shoes that I brought, so my mom agreed to buy me 1-3 replacements, as long as it was pre-taxed under thirty dollars. I was stuck between one pair of short black boots, or two pairs that were slightly less awesome. I ended up getting a pair of pink flats and black high heels... I like high heels because I enjoy being tall. But anyways, shoes can be anything. that's why they're so awesome.

Iris

1 comment: