Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Edible Flowers

Right now I am obsessed with edible flowers. Here is my list.

Rose

Violet

Lavender

Honeysuckle

Elderflower

Orange Blossom

I am cooking with these flavors non-stop!





Isobel

1 comment:

  1. Dear Isobel: I doubt Iris even remembers this, but when she was small, once for a party I made ice cubes with edible flowers frozen in them to go in a punchbowl. It was beautiful. I got the idea from a book on cocktails.

    I've made lavendar ice cream with lavendar from my back yard, also. I should do that again.

    ReplyDelete