Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kinda Busy....




Hey dudes!


I am sooooooooooo sorry I have not posted for awhile. Things have been kinda busy around at my house! I mean, I got my palette expander on! It hurts so much! I also got a haircut! You know how my hair was really long, well I cut it to my shoulders, and got layers! I was in London for August, so I couldn't post there, well not often. I am now in 4th grade! That is also a big change. So, as you might of noticed I might not be posting very much until things get back to normal! Here are some pics I found or took!


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment