Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, October 9, 2009

Cornstarch Goo!



Now, if you have kids you PROBABLY know what cornstarch goo is, if you don't have kids, or have kids and don't know (either) then... well... I guess... maybe... well you know what I mean!
Cornstarch goo is awesome! Even though it's for little kids, I still love it!

How you make it:
Get a cup.
Put some cornstarch in the cup.
Put a bit of water in the cup.
Stir...
Your done.

There are some pics of me playing with cornstarch goo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment