Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The winners of our latest contest!

The winners of the nicest followers of the month-ish is...





Madeleine and Chloe!!!
And Rachael94!!!

Congratulations!!! You two have been picked for the nicest followers o the month-ish!!! Remember to comment on this post about your post and poll!!! 

Enjoy

Isobel







2 comments:

  1. Hey, This is an amazing song! It's by Lady Gaga. She has... well... interesting... taste in clothes! I hope you enjoy it!


    Poker Face



    Poker Face Acoustic




    The acoustic is brilliant!





    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am a follower, too! Aren't I nice??

    love, Iris's mommy

    ReplyDelete