Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sick and sad.... (and very, very sorry)

I truly am sooooooooooo sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been so busy with middle school and homework and all that. At the moment, I am terribly sick... My father got sick first, then my mother, then my sister and now me. It's plowed through my whole family. My throat feels horrible. I'm eating lots of honey to heal it though. And what's even worse is that today at school I missed photo day retake, exploding crayons and tons of work. The only thing good about today is that two days ago Pirates of the Caribbean 4 came out and now Mummy and me are going to watch it.

Lots and lots of love,
Isobel

(I am very, very sorry I haven't posted)

No comments:

Post a Comment