Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, July 8, 2011

Moulin Rouge












Okay so, I love musicals. At least most, I don't like the old ones..... But still. This is my list of musicals, with the new AH-MAZING addition.
My favorite musicals:

Chicago
Mamma Mia
Nine
Grease
and the new edition (drumroll please):
MOULIN ROUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I watched this movie and I instantly loved it. If you haven't seen it, drop everything and watch it. I am serious. Nothing should matter more in your life at this precious moment than watching Moulin Rouge. So I'm serious. Drop it all right on the floor in front of you and watch the movie!

Now I need to show you my favorite song in this musical.
EL TANGO DE ROXANNE!
But don't bother listening to it if you haven't seen the movie.
If you have seen the movie, here is the lyrics scroller and video.
But REMEMBER if you haven't seen the movie, don't watch the video!!!!!!!!!!!!




If you haven't watched the movie this is your to-do list!

1. Watch the movie!
2. Become obsessed with El Tango De Roxanne
3. Carry on what ever you were doing before.



Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment