Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, July 8, 2011

Girl up

This is a UN foundation against child brides, Isobel showed it to me. Did you know that 1 in 7 girls worldwide will be married before she turns 15??? It's time to change that number!!! It's an awesome organization and they're making a petition to use for the Obama administration, but they need 15,000 people on the petition! So do it already!

http://www.girlup.org/get-involved/child-marriage-petition.html

-Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment