Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, February 25, 2011

Ski week

Well, so far ski week has been a total UN-success because the good part of the whole week has been spent with me having an earache, fever and really bad cold so I can't even enjoy it! The one good thing that has happened so far (and vacation's going to be over on Monday,) is that all the weather forecasts say that it's going to snow so much that there will be 1" in the financial district tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! (I realize that sounds really pitiful to people everywhere else in the country, but dude, I live in California. Not once have I seen snow within a 2-hour drive of where I live.) So anyways, apparently this big nation-wide storm is going to hit where I live! Wowzers! There hasn't been as much snow as the forecasts tell of in 40 years. Extremely exciting though it is; it's got to make you feel bad about global warming. (If you don't already know that global warming makes extreme weather on both sides of the thermometer, you need to do your homework.) However, this storm was supposed to have started yesterday, which it very much DID NOT, so I am not setting my expectations too high. But it's going to snow, and I haven't seen snow in over 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment