Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Best Commercial Contest

This is the best commercial EVER! I want to find the best commercials in the world (funniest, cutest, coolest, ect.) for a contest, that in the end you can all vote on! If you think there is another nominee, comment the "embed" code from youtube. How to get the "embed" code:
#1 Go to youtube
#2 Find your favorite commercial
#3 Watch it
#4 Under the screen, there will be a button that says "embed". Click it.
#5 Copy the html code (the complicated mix of words and letters in a box).
#6 Find this post on "I and I"
#7 Paste the code on to a comment, and I will put it on a post.

Enjoy the video!



Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment