Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baseball

Hi! I just wanted to post that this weekend I am going to St. Louis to go to some baseball games. Me and my dad are HUGE St. Louis Cardinals fans, and every year we drive down there together. My sister and mum don't like baseball, so it is only the two of us. I live in one of the Cardinals enemies' cities, but we keep our "faith" even though sometimes our friends urge us to "convert" and we get some dirty looks. I am looking forward to going so much!

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment