Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sesame Street

Today I was watching Sesame Street because I still think it is awesome. It changed so much! They took out Snuffleuffagus, and now there's Abby Kadabby, and so now there's Abby's Flying Fairy School, and they took out the count and replaced him with Murray, and now there's this thing called Murray Had a Little Lamb and his little lamb speaks Spanish and they go take classes like tap dance and that kind of things, and Rosita isn't there anymore, and there's no Oscar the grouch and it's so much worse! it was better with Snuffleuffagus and The Count and Rosita!


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment