Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monologue Song (La La La)

So. On a SNL or Saturday Night Live Taylor Swift sang a hilarious song called Monologue Song (La La La)! She sang about three guys; Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, and Kanye West. If you don't know the stories about them, then we are about to tell you!


Joe Jonas
Joe Jonas is a JONAS BRO as you all must know!
He part of a band working for Disney Channel.
JONAS has a TV show, band and fame career.
Joe has dated many people and one of them
happens to be Taylor Swift. They were a great couple,
but one day he called he up and broke up with her...
ON THE PHONE! The whole world ended up knowing,
but Taylor got her short and sweet REVENGE, ON LIVE YOUTUBE!

This is her revenge!



Taylor Lautner
There is not much to tell about him.
He plays the werewolf in Twilight,
and everyone thinks he is extremely hot
(not including me, I think he is weird!)
Lately, there has been rumors of Taylor and Taylor...
DATING!
It all started when a photo got out of them kissing,
and she started getting interviews!
Here it is!




Kanye West
He is now Americas most loathed man!
Kanye West is a singer, everyone used to love him,
until he did the thing only in nightmares,
the most terrible thing in history!
He bursted up at the VMA'S
while Taylor Swift was getting
her best video award!
He said this:
"I don't mean to be rude, but Beyonce had the best video in HISTORY!"
He took up her speech time,
and ruined the ceremony !
Here is the video:

CLICK THIS TO GET TO THE VIDEO!



This is the Monologue Song where she talks all three of them!
Isn't it Amazing!

Isobel

2 comments:

  1. Ho do you know all this stuff???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isobel, I love this blog site. Are you a Lady Gaga fan. I love the song Poker Face. I am very excited to see you and Madeliene at Christmas. I have a WII so we will have to play some games. You can email me at grizfan12@hotmail.com You have put a ton of work into this site. By the way your mum does not look like a sheep. Tell everyone hi and write me back so I know you got this. Love you all Cathy

    ReplyDelete