Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guest Blogger: Suzanne!

Finally the moment is here! We have waited practically two months (if I remember correctly) and the winner is Suzanne!

So, I'm visiting my dear friends in Chicago for a few days. Chicago is a big beautiful city in the midwest on Lake Michigan. There is so much to do here. Yesterday, we went to the Art Institute, and took a river boat cruise. It's amazing how much of this city is near the Chicago river. You wouldn't want to swim in the river though! It's too dirty, but it's still pretty to look at. If you want to go swimming you can go swim in the lake! Chicago is also a great place for shopping. There are tons of great shops, and wonderful restaurants too. It's not a good place for a diet! So, since there is so much to do in Chicago, I thought it would be fun to have a poll about the best things to do in Chicago.

That is Suzanne's post, she also has a poll but no video or photo, her poll can be found to the left of the post. We would also like to appreciate the other two people who commented to be guest blogger, Rachael94 and Sheridan. We thought all their polls were great so we're posting them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment