Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Cat's Crazy Outburst of Hysterical Fear

Helllo!
This is very random, but I will tell you this any way. So, today I was hanging outside, gardening with my mum and walking around on the deck. My cat was there too, and we were all standing together. Then a fly lands on the pot right next to my cat, and he jumps into the air about five feet high, runs in circles and then bolts down the stairs and through the door with his tail all puffy.
So ya it was really funny....


Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment