Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sick!

Hello peoples!
I am so sorry I haven't been able to post lately.
Today, I am sick. I feel awful. I cannot say a sentence without coughing up my guts. I haven't gone to school for the past two days. I am sneezing constantly and I am miserable. On the bright-side I get to watch lots of fun movies! On Sunday I watched "The Bourne Identity", It was amazing! On Monday I watched Marie Antoinette for the fourth time, it was fantastic! Today I plan to watch Nemo, The Lion King, The Bourne Supremacy or something else. Well, I have to go take I shower... ugh. Goodbye!

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment