Hello!

This is our blog, I and I. We, Isobel and Iris or (I and I) met in kindergarten and, though Isobel moved across the country, we remained best friends and created this blog. We try to post daily and keep you updated on EVERYTHING that (we think) matters. Enjoy!

- Isobel and Iris

(P.S For more information, go to "About Us")

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cooking

I have discovered the great art of cooking, and I am too far down the slope of obsession to turn back, so I am grabbing a toboggan and enjoying the ride to insanity for cooking. I just came back from London (I go every year) and on the plane I read food magazines. They are so intriguing I most definitely recommend them, and they are so useful, I learned what to grow outside in the winter, how to cook many things, that tomato seeds are extremely durable, how to preserve grown crops etc. And that came to use, when me and my mum cooked "Rose Extract Madeleines" (if you want the recipe go to http://izzsthefoodieat.blogspot.com/my other blog) The magazine I read was Jamie's Food Magazine called "Jamie." Cooking is great don't you agree?

Isobel

No comments:

Post a Comment